The 17th annual workshop HLDVT 2012 aims to bring together a community of researchers in the areas of design, validation, and test. The workshop addresses the integration of multiple functions on-chip at higher levels of design abstraction, and the techniques and methodologies for modeling, analyzing, and validating such systems. In particular, the workshop has become a unique forum for researchers and practitioners to discuss the practical issues associated with validation of extremely large designs.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Simulation-Based Validation
- Formal Verification and Hybrid Methods
- Design Abstraction & Behavioral Modeling
- Error Trace Interpretation and Debugging
- On-Chip and Core-Based Testing
- Test Generation for Defects, Design Errors, and Delay
- Hardware/Software and Mixed-signal System Co-Validation
- Emulation and Prototyping
- Post-silicon Validation and Debug
Paper Submission: The ProgramCommittee invites authors to submit papers not to exceed 8 pages (IEEE two-column conference format with 10pt minimum font size) describing original and unpublished work. Panels and special session proposals are also invited. All submissions must be made electronically in PDF format using the paper submission webpage: http://www.hldvt.com/submissions . Please ensure that all the required contact details are entered during online submission.
Paper Publication and Presenter Registration: The submission of a paper or panel proposal will be considered as evidence that upon acceptance, the author(s) will present their paper. For the papers to appear in the program and proceedings, required is at least one full workshop registration by an author before the submission of camera-ready version. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the workshop.
- WIP Abstract submission deadline: August 27, 2012
- WIP acceptance notification: September 3, 2012
- WIP final manuscript abstract: September 10, 2012